Article 1 Definition of User Information
In this policy, "user information" refers to information that can be used to identify a specific individual such as name, address, date of birth, telephone number, etc., and information that cannot be used by itself to identify an individual member but can be easily matched with other information to identify a specific individual, and product purchase history and service usage details based on which an individual can be identified, and e-mail address, credit card information, etc., used in connection with a specific individual.
Article 2 About Cookie
Cookies are pieces of information that the [V12] Official Site (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") sends to a member's computer, which may be stored on the disk. Cookies can be used to record member access information. Cookies can be rejected by setting your browser. Please note that your use of the service may be restricted if you set a denial setting.
Article 3 Collection of User Information
The Company collects the following user information.
(1) Member's name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information about the member
(2) Information related to the means of payment, such as credit card information, bank account information, electronic money information, etc.
(3) Information related to the member's use of the Company's services, purchase history, and other user attributes
(4) IP address information used when the user's computer connects to the Internet, access information recorded using cookies, etc.
Article 4 Purposes of using User Information
The Company will use the collected user information for the following purposes.
(1) To provide, maintain, protect and improve services to members.
(2) Introduction, provision, and management of other services and products offered to members.
(3) All operations incidental or related to (1) through (2) above.
(4) Providing information on various events, campaigns and other information.
(5) Providing information on services, products, events, campaigns and other information handled by the 4matto group companies.
(6) Reference for future product development.
(7) Responding to inquiries, requests, etc.
Article 5 Handling of User Information
The Company will establish a management system for user information based on this Policy and handle it strictly. In addition, the Company will implement security measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, or leakage. In the event that the Company outsources its business to a third party, the Company will enter into a nondisclosure agreement and supervise the third party to ensure appropriate management of the information.
Article 6 Transfer of User Information to a Third Country
In the event that the Company transfers personal data to a country that has not been certified by the European Commission as guaranteeing an adequate level of personal data protection (i.e., a country that has not received a so-called "adequacy decision"), the Company will make such transfer pursuant to an agreement that meets the conditions stipulated by the EU for the transfer of personal data outside the EU.
In addition, when transferring users' personal data outside of the country, the Company will take appropriate measures in accordance with the laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information.
Article 7 Confirmation of User Information
(1) Members may confirm, correct, or add to their registered information on the Site. In this case, only the member's own information can be inquired.
(2) If the Company is not obligated to confirm, correct, or add to personal information under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations, the preceding paragraph does not apply.
Article 8 Provision of User Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not provide the user information of members to any third party, except in the following cases.
(1) When the particular member has consented to the provision of information.
(2) When providing personal information to a subcontractor for the purpose of performing subcontracted services.
(3) If the member violates the Terms of Service or the law, which may interfere with the Company's business, or may infringe on the Company's rights, property, or other rights or interests.
(4) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the member or a third party.
(5) When the Company is obligated by law to disclose the information.
(6) When applicable to each item of Article 23.1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
In cases other than the above where a member's user information is disclosed to a third party, the member will be notified in advance. In such cases, the member may refuse disclosure.
Article 9 Contact for Inquiries Regarding User Information
Contact information for inquiries regarding personal information is as follows.
The Company may revise this Policy from time to time in an effort to continually improve its handling of user information, and may modify the Policy as necessary.
In the event of any modification, the Company shall notify the member and, in the event of a change that would require the consent of the member under the law, the consent of the member shall be obtained in a manner prescribed by the Company.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4matto Co., Ltd.
Established March 9, 2022
Revised August 31, 2022